£25K - £35K per annum
about 1 month ago
01 Apr 00:00
Fresh opportunity in leafy Hertfordshire, for a highly motivated individual with a dynamic and forward-thinking approach who is looking to create a career path working within the acquisition of Land. This is the ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to bring fresh ideas whilst meeting the expectation of the Senior Land team.
The role will require successful applicants to be willing to work on their own intuitive and with the responsibility of acquiring and delivering suitable land opportunities. Full training will be provided.
· Sourcing land opportunities in the Home Counties and South East area.
· Broadening your understanding of the market and developing relationships.
· A proactive, positive ‘can do’ attitude.
· A high level of negotiation and communication skills.
· A self-starter motivated to work on their own accord.
· Sales & demographic research and analysis.
We are keen to consider individuals who are keen in starting a new career within land.
You will have strong interpersonal skills, being able to effectively communicate with people at all levels. A car driver with full driving license is essential.
If you would be interested to discuss the above opportunity, please apply now or contact Ben James at BPC Recruitment directly.