South East London
£70K - £90K per annum
10 months ago
Our client is looking for an ambitious individual to assist with the start of a new residential development. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career and be at the forefront of future construction plans within a new organisation.
As a Project Manager based in the South East region your main requirements will be:
· Following each phase of the project is essential to ensuring that the project is completed on time.
· Any building project will need resources from bricks and mortar to tools and basic amenities.
· Be responsible for recruiting a team and allocating tasks to relevant managers. It may mean identifying suitable contractors who can complete the work.
· The ongoing monitoring of a project is setting benchmarks to monitor progress.
· You will be responsible for the financial planning and monitoring of the project, knowing the costs for unplanned construction work or resources.
· To ensure that projects are completed within set timeframes.
· Ensuring that equipment is available throughout the building project.
· Making sure that the project is completed within a financial budget.
· Arranging meetings and ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of the project’s progress.
· You will be responsible for ensuring that tasks are delegated effectively and keeping the staff motivated to complete the project to a high standard.
· A superior knowledge of the industry and problem solver for specific problems.
· A proactive, positive ‘can do’ attitude.
· A self-starter motivated to work on their own accord.
We are keen to consider individuals who have strong previous experience within Project Management. You will have strong interpersonal skills, being able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
If you would be interested to discuss the above opportunity, please apply now or contact Ben James at BPC Recruitment directly.