£80K - £100K per annum + Bonuses
4 months ago
01 Apr 00:00
Our client is an established housebuilding business with over 30 years’ experience of local and national housebuilding. They have built a strong reputation as a versatile and adaptable developer building excellent quality homes.
The role will require successful applicants to be willing to work autonomously and with the sole responsibility of acquiring and delivering suitable land opportunities to the company director.
As a Senior Land Director based in London your main requirements will be:
· Experience in a similar role with a proven track record in land acquisitions.
· To identify and acquire development sites.
· A detailed working knowledge of residential development.
· Demonstrating running complex financial appraisals on development viability.
· Knowledge of a range of funding methods within the housing sector.
· A proactive, positive ‘can do’ attitude.
· A high level of negotiation and communication skills.
· A self-starter motivated to work on their own accord.
We are keen to consider individuals who have strong previous experience within land acquisition. You will have strong interpersonal skills, being able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
If you would be interested to discuss the above opportunity, please apply now or contact Ben James at BPC Recruitment directly.